President/Owner Shortline Dental, 2006- Present
- Residency, Dental Anesthesiology, Lutheran Medical Center, New York, 2011-2013
- Fellowship, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Kings County Hospital Center, New York, 2004-2005
- DDS, University of Oklahoma, College of Dentistry, 2000-2004
- BA, University of Colorado, 1997-2000
- Completed a two-year CODA accredited dental anesthesia residency.
- Trained in all modalities of both hospital and mobile Office Based Anesthesia and IV sedation.
- General anesthesia (Inhalational /TIVA) in hospital ORs for general and dental surgery for ASA I-VI adults, children, and infants including management of anesthesia for acute trauma.
- Airway management to include awake/ asleep fiberoptic intubation; nasal intubation, video laryngoscopy, and intubation and airway management.
- Passed American Dental Board of Anesthesiology written examination. Applied for oral examination.
Clinical Anesthesia Rotations:
- Southwestern Dental Anesthesia Services: Anesthesiology, Arizona; 2 mos.
- Helen Hayes Hospital: Dental Anesthesia for Special Needs, New York; 2 mos.
- Lutheran Medical Center: Anesthesiology, New York; 20 mos
Oral Surgery and Dentistry:
- Nine years of experience extracting full bony impacted wisdom teeth.
- Advanced surgical experience: pre-prosthetic surgery, biopsies, bone augmentation and guided tissue regeneration, tori excision, gingivoplasty, implants.
- Endodontics: molars, obturation, Thermofill, post and core.
- Management and treatment of patients with special needs and patients under sedation.
Presentations and Awards:
- 2013 Research Awards Competition for Lutheran Medical Center- 1st place
- Memory of Pain During Extraction of Wisdom Teeth Using Single and Multiple Sublingual Doses of 0.5mg Triazolam and Nitrous Oxide in Healthy Patients
- Oklahoma Dental License
- Colorado Dental License
- New York Dental License
- American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
- American Dental Society
- Oklahoma Dental Society
- Tulsa Dental Society